- Category: Universities
he London School of Commerce (LSC) is the Associate College of Cardiff Metropolitan University. LSC offers cost effective, accelerated courses which allow the students to complete a typical undergraduate honours degree in just two years. Apart from offering accelerated courses, the institute has flexible programme entry and exit points offering three intakes per year. The campuses of LSC are situated close to many historic landmarks hence allowing the students to enjoy all that London has to offer. LSC has a diverse student population with more than 7,000 students from over 130 countries, making life there a truly international experience. The campuses of LSC are WiFi enabled and the main IT labs are well equipped, creating a productive environment to study in.
Key Benefits of Studying at LSC:
- Obtain a globally recognized British degree
- Degree awarding body Cardiff Metropolitan University
- UKBA Tier 4 Highly Trusted Sponsor
- Extremely competitive total course fees payable in flexible installments
- Times Higher Education Award Nominee
- Accelerated 2 year undergraduate course duration, compared to a 3 year state sector university degree
- Multiple modern campuses, all located within easy reach of London Bridge
- Concessionary fee on MBA programmes for LSC students
- In association with Cardiff Metropolitan University, LSC is one of the largest MBA providers in Europe
- Option to study at a range of our overseas campuses
Some of London’s main attractions are near the campus and include the London Eye, The British Museum, The London Dungeon, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, The Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Eating out is not a problem as London is a multi-cultural city, so whether you choose Japanese, French, Indian, Malay, Italian or Mexican food, you will be given plenty of choice matching your budget. For shopping, the city offers everything from designer shops in Kensington and Knightsbridge to shopping malls and retail parks spread around Central and Greater London.